ADK WELLNESS NEWS
Community Strategy Sessions
AHI Invites You to a Community Strategy Session 2.0!
One year ago, Adirondack Health Institute (AHI) hosted an initial round of Community Strategy Sessions to convene clinical and social service providers throughout the Adirondack region who were interested in better coordinating care for the individuals and families they serve. These meetings led to the development and launch of the ADK Wellness Connections coordinated referral network.
To celebrate one year of strengthening cross-sector collaboration to address the social determinants of health in the Adirondack region and plan for continued progress in the coming year, AHI would like to invite you to a Community Strategy Session 2.0! We will be hosting multiple sessions throughout the region:
- Wednesday, July 17, 9:30am – 1:00pm – Saranac Lake: Hotel Saranac, 100 Main St, Saranac Lake, NY 12983
- Thursday, July 18, 9:30am – 1:00pm – Glens Falls: Great Escape Lodge, Queensbury, NY 12804
- Friday, July 19, 9:30am – 1:00pm – St. Lawrence: Best Western University Inn, 90 E Main St, Canton, NY 13617
- Tuesday, July 23, 9:30am – 1:00pm – Plattsburgh: Butcher Block, 15 Booth Dr, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
- Wednesday, July 24, 9:30am – 1:00pm – Fulton: Paul Nigra Arts Center, 2736 NY-30, Gloversville, NY 12078
This second round of Strategy Sessions will provide opportunities to:
- Share the network’s growth and successes over the last year,
- Review ADK Wellness Connections’ operating model and view a demo of the Unite Us technology platform on which the network is built, and
- Hear feedback from existing network partners, including any ideas to improve the ADK Wellness Connections experience for both providers and community members.
There will also be a networking component to increase awareness of programs and services available in the region, so please bring business cards, program materials, etc. to leave with any new contacts you make!