ADK WELLNESS NEWS
ADK Wellness Connections Update
We are excited to announce that the ADK Wellness Connections network is undergoing several initiatives with Unite Us to better connect community members to the services they need as quickly as possible.
To streamline workflows, we will be consolidating our current Referral Coordination Centers into:
- Unite NY Referral Coordination Center (Adirondack, Capital, and Central Regions); and
- Syracuse Serves (Veteran services and Military Connected Families).
What will change?
- Referrals made after February 8th to a coordination center will be sent to either Unite NY Referral Coordination Center (Adirondack, Capital, and Central Regions) or Syracuse Serves (Veteran services and Military Connected Families).
- The following Coordination Centers will no longer appear as options for referrals:
- ADKWC Coordination Center for Clinton, Franklin, and Essex Counties
- ADKWC Coordination Center for Fulton, Hamilton, Warren, Washington, and Northern Saratoga Counties
- ADKWC Coordination Center for St. Lawrence County
- CNY Coordination Center for Cayuga, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, and Oswego Counties
- Healthy Together Referral Center
What will stay the same?
- Your login information.
- The ability to send and receive referrals between network partners.
- The ability to refer clients to a Referral Coordination Center.
- The individuals you currently work with at the Referral Coordination Centers.
- Assigned Navigators managing existing referrals.
- The shared focus on serving the community by connecting clients to the services they need.
This consolidation will go into effect on Wednesday, February 9th.
By simplifying the referral workflow for all partners, it allows for a better and more efficient connection to services for our clients. We will make this transition as easy as possible for everyone. Please contact the ADK Wellness Connections team at email@example.com with questions!